Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Dentistry in Ajax
- Accessibility Statement for This Website
- Children's Dental Services
- Cosmetic Dental Services
- Dental Appliances
- Dental Careers in Ajax
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Health Resources
- Are Dentures Expensive?
- Dental Appliances Can Help You With Sleep Apnea
- Dentistry for the Entire Family: How Dental Services Differ by Age
- Dentures vs. Dental Implants
- Dentures: How to Know When You Need Them
- Dentures: The Transition & What to Expect
- How Can I Prevent Periodontitis?
- How Do I Care For My Dentures?
- How to Know if You are Having a Dental Emergency or Not
- How to Prepare for Oral Surgery
- How To Tell If You Need a Dental Filling
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Simple Things To Do To Avoid Gum Disease
- The Difference Between Dentures, Bridges, & Implants
- TMJ: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- What Are Dentures Made Of?
- What Jaw Pain Means: What Causes It and How to Treat It
- Why Do I Need a Tooth Extraction?
- Why Does My Tooth Hurt? 5 Possible Answers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Sedation
- Dental Services
- Dental Technology
- Invisalign Clear Aligners in Ajax
- Invisalign FAQs
- Invisalign Smile Assessment
- Meet Our Dental Team
- Meet Our Dentists
- Oral Surgery
- Patient Information
- Preventive Dental Hygiene
- Restorative Dental Services
- Teeth Whitening
- The Invisalign Treatment Process
- Veneers & Lumineers
- Welcome to
- Your health and safety are our #1 priority.
We are Welcoming New Patients
If you are looking for a dentist in Ajax we are accepting new patients at our dental clinic! Contact us today to schedule your first appointment.Request Appointment
Dentistry in Ajax
- Monday: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Tuesday: 08:30 am - 08:00 pm
- Wednesday: 08:30 am - 08:00 pm
- Thursday: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Friday: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Saturday: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed